under construction

call us now (042) 793-3654

Search

Menu packages for all occasions

     Inclusions

       Complimentary use of venue for 5 hours (Restaurant); Buffet set-up following the Package Menu of your Choice; Buffet Table with floor length 

       linen and skirting; and Tables and Chairs with set-up

     Mode of Payment

       At least 25% initial down payment upon reservation/Contract Signing. Cash Payment only, for the remaining 75% balance to be completed on the

       day of the Event.

     Prices are subject to change without prior notice. 

Menu packages for all occasions

Per Order Basis

Native Style Wedding Package

Nature Crest Wedding

Birthdays

Team Building

Restaurant

Brgy. Dapdap, Tayabas City

Quezon, Phil.

(042)793-3654 or 55

Smart 0918-951-0460

Globe 0917-556-2642

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Hotel & Resort

Brgy. Dapdap, Tayabas City, Quezon

(042) 793-0088

Globe: 0917-680-1819

Smart: 0920-978-6450